Monday, August 23, 2010

YAY GOD

You just never know what God has in store for you. One minute you are sitting in your house drinking coffee and the next minute your child is being admitted to the hospital. Well, this has been how life has gone for us these last 2 1/2 years, but each time we spend time in the hospital with Grayson my faith gets stronger, which is bizarre, but it makes sense because at those times I know that I have done all that is humanly possible and so have our doctors to keep him healthy. All you have in those moments is your faith. I have to believe the promises that God has made for our family. If I don't then I would live in fear all of the time! The truth is we are wonderfully and beautifully made by God, and even though I don't like the fact that Grayson and our family has to go through such hard things it has brought us together. We know now that his kidneys, ureters, and bladder are abnormal. We also know that his kidney function is perfect!! Explain that to me and it not be a God thing?? On paper his kidneys should be a mess, but the truth is they aren't. The issues that his kidneys etc. have should be making it harder for his kidneys to work, but everytime they check his kidney funtion it's in normal range(YAY)! So this post is just a big yay God from me!

No comments:

Post a Comment