Thursday, August 12, 2010

A new season

There are so many changes with our family, I can only say whew! I know I haven't posted in a while, but we have been really busy:) William started football, Grayson is going to his new therapy two days a week, and Luke is getting ready for his senior year! Not to mention all the typical busy stuff that always goes on around here. I feel like we are in a totally different season for our family. We are learning our new normal (again). Which any time there is major change in your usual routine it takes some getting used to. I am really looking forward to school this year for my guys,(all of them). Grayson will begin getting homeschooled for preschool, William is in the fifth grade, and this is Luke's last year at school so all that senior stuff is so fun! Plus I love fall and Grayson breathes so much better in cooler weather. Yesterday was our wedding anniversary and I just thought so many times throughout the day about how serious your wedding vows really are. I know that when you say them they mean a lot to you, but until you go through and put some of them to the test, they take on a whole new meaning. I am so thankful for my family, I don't know what I would do without them! As far as an update on Grayson, he has had a great summer dispite the heat. He has lost weight again (ugh), which drives me crazy! But I am going to continue to figure out how to keep that from happening. Thanks for keeping us in your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment